Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

This week in Houston

Fall is an incredibly busy season in the Houston art scene!

There are several exciting openings coming up this week. I'll list just a few.

Menil Collection: Experiments with Truth: Gandhi and Images of Nonviolence is opening on October 2 and will be up through February 1, 2015.


Rice University Art Gallery: yamatane, an installation by Yusuke Asai, opens on Thursday, October 2 from 5:00 - 7:00


There are an amazing number of programs occurring in connection with the show at the Menil. You can find out more at Gandhi's Legacy: Houston.

I hope I see you out and about Thursday night! If not, maybe you'll see me at Hands On Houston at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft this Saturday from 11 to 3. I'm going to go play in the glass!
Until next time!


No comments: