Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Post Open House

To those parents who came by on Open House night at DZ, it was great to meet you and talk to you even if for only a moment.

For those I didn't have the opportunity to meet that night, I know that many of you have more than one child enrolled in DZ and your time to meet teachers was limited.

I've met many of you in the past at other Open House nights or Family Art Nights. This is the beginning of my fifteenth year at DZ. Over the years you may have seen me on morning duty in front of DZ or in the front lobby. Or you may know me from afternoon duty opening the gate at the pavilion last year.

This year you can find me before school in the front lobby and after school in the cafeteria helping watch over the bus riders. My conference/ planning time is from 7:45 to 8:30 AM.

I hope to meet each and every one of you! If you have any questions about your student and art, please feel free to contact me through the school or email me at jking5@houstonisd.org.

Here's to a great school year!

No comments: